Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NEW AND IMPROVED BLOG

I just moved to a new house. And as it always is with such things, one has a lot to redecorate, change and improve at the new place in order to suit one's needs. So, as I was meditating on the decor of my dining room, and my writing room, and my bedroom, I also, along the way, somehow started thinking about how to redecorate my blog.
For starters, I changed The title. Now it's "LadaRay World," not "LadaRay Word." I kinda like it. Then, I changed colors and background design (like, five times already.) Finally settled on the birds and the lavender color. After all, birds carry good messages and they are definitely good feng shui. In this case, they'll spread the WORD about LadaRay World. Hmmm....  I think, I like it!
Now, about the content. The new and improved LadaRay World will concentrate on things I am an expert on and/or very passionate about: Feng Shui, Spirituality, Finance, World Events and, naturally, Writing and Publishing.
Big and varied agenda, but why not?


Hope you like it!
See you all soon again on this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment